The Dixon Foundation
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to our Application Platform!
The Dixon Foundation offers grants and regenerative investment to projects that enable people and our natural world to flourish together.
We work by setting challenges to some of the toughest issues faced within our thematic areas of interest, and fund impact-driven organisations that rise to our challenges with radical, scalable and sustainable solutions.
Our application portal is currently closed.
We are currently in a period of reflection, receiving feedback and incorporating learnings from our first grant cycle into our processes so that we can improve our next grant cycle for everyone involved. We have not yet decided on dates for our next challenges, but as soon as we know, dates will be published here and on our social media channels.
You can find all of our current challenges at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit your application. Here are some guidelines to get you started: How do I submit? | Submittable Help Center
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org