The Dixon Foundation
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to our Application Platform!
The Dixon Foundation offers grants and regenerative investment to projects that enable people and our natural world to flourish together.
We work by setting challenges to some of the toughest issues faced within our thematic areas of interest, and fund impact-driven organisations that rise to our challenges with radical, scalable and sustainable solutions.
We have 2 open calls for applications per year, in January and in July. Each call is open for 6 weeks. Once the call is closed, we review concept notes and we aim to be in touch within 2 weeks to invite you to submit a full application, should you be successful.
Key Dates for our January 2022 Challenges:
- Concept Note Submission Period: 17th Jan - 27th February
- Full Application Submission Period: 14th March - 24th April
- Informal Calls (if needed): 25th April - 6th May
- Final Grant Decisions Made: By 6th June
You can find all of our current challenges at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit your application. Here are some guidelines to get you started: How do I submit? | Submittable Help Center
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org